Please continue to monitor ICE social media for updates regarding cancellations or the rescheduling of postponed events due to COVID-19.
- Prices have been frozen for the 2020-2021 season.
- Due to the current uncertainty regarding when indoor sports and events can re-start, we will be publishing pricing deadlines at a later date.
- Events may sell out before or after any deadline.
- To avoid disappointment, coaches may wish to secure their entry well in advance of any published pricing deadline.
- Once registration opens, coaches with credit will receive priority booking.
- Tickets are not for sale directly to the public, pricing below is for ICE clients (coaches).
- Spectators need a ticket for whichever session/s they wish to attend. (There are no ‘weekend’ or ‘event’ spectator passes for ICE Extravaganza events; spectator tickets are sold per session). We intend for coaches and athletes to be able to access the whole event, however, depending on government guidance nearer the time it may become necessary to reserve a spot in advance for any athletes who want to watch a session they’re not competing in. Spectators aged 3 & under are free of charge; we will advise nearer the time whether or not you’ll need to book them a place in advance.
- At ICE Extravaganza Cheer & Dance events, coaches wishing to enter any soloist/s must also enter at least one team (excluding stunt group). At ICE Ultimate Dance Experience events, coaches are welcome to enter soloist/s without entering teams.
- Too Cool for School pricing is available on the Too Cool for School page.
ICE Ultimate Dance Experience 2021 may have sessions (TBC).
Programmes receive free coaches passes as follows;
- 1-15 athletes = 1 free coach pass
- 16-30 athletes = 2 free coach passes
- 31-45 athletes = 3 free coach passes
- 46-60 athletes – 4 free coach passes
And so on. Additional coach passes can be purchased on the registration form for £15 each (subject to availability).