Please continue to monitor ICE social media for updates regarding cancellations or the rescheduling of postponed events due to COVID-19.
- Prices have been frozen for the 2020-2021 season.
- Due to the current uncertainty regarding when indoor sports and events can re-start, we will be publishing pricing deadlines at a later date.
- Events may sell out before or after any deadline.
- To avoid disappointment, coaches may wish to secure their entry well in advance of any published pricing deadline.
- Once registration opens, coaches with credit will receive priority booking.
- Tickets are not for sale directly to the public, pricing below is for ICE clients (coaches).
- Spectators need a ticket for whichever session/s they wish to attend. (There are no ‘weekend’ or ‘event’ spectator passes for ICE Extravaganza events; spectator tickets are sold per session). Coaches and athletes can access the whole event. Spectators aged 3 & under are free of charge and do not need a ticket.
- At ICE Extravaganza Cheer & Dance events, coaches wishing to enter any soloist/s must also enter at least one team (excluding stunt group). At ICE Ultimate Dance Experience events, coaches are welcome to enter soloist/s without entering teams.
- Too Cool for School pricing is available on the Too Cool for School page.
ICE Ultimate Dance Experience 2021 may have sessions (TBC).
Programmes receive free coaches passes as follows;
- 1-15 athletes = 1 free coach pass
- 16-30 athletes = 2 free coach passes
- 31-45 athletes = 3 free coach passes
- 46-60 athletes – 4 free coach passes
And so on. Additional coach passes can be purchased on the registration form for £15 each (subject to availability).