Pricing & Payment Deadlines
Pricing and Payment Deadlines Information for 2019-2020.
Event Registration Forms
- Ultimate Dance Experience 2019-2020 Registration Form (for Dance Fury, Dance Fusion, Dance Festival & Dance Fever)
- ICE Extravaganza 2019-2020 Registration Form – (for Christmas ICE Breaker, Frost Fest, ICE Blizzard, Northern Frostbite, Spring Thaw Out, Sub Zero & Big Chill)
- ICE Extravaganza EXTRA COOL 2019-2020 Registration Form – (for ICE Cooler, Summer Meltdown & ICE Blast – sprung floor events)*
- ICE Championships 2019-2020 Registration Form – (for ICE Championships only – sprung floor event)*
- Too Cool for School 2020 Registration Form (for Too Cool for School only – sprung floor event)*
- The Registration Form for Dance Festival 2020 & ICE Ultimate Dance Experience Championships will be available after the SportCheer UK Age Grid for 2020-2021 is released.
* Extra Cool events, ICE Championships, and Too Cool for School take place on a sprung floor. All other events take place on a non-sprung floor.
The download contains a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. If you don’t have Microsoft Excel, the form will not work correctly for you – please contact email@example.com to request a compatible form.
Once your form is complete, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org who will process it for you (subject to the event still having availability). Please email an Excel file (we cannot process PDF, odo, numbers, or any other format). By emailing your entry form, you are accepting the Terms and Conditions.
Please include your spectator order along with your registration, especially for tiny/mini/youth sessions. We can also add spectator tickets later at the appropriate price point, while stocks last. However, that is subject to availability and sometimes sessions do sell out, even before the early bird deadline. To avoid disappointment, please order your spectator tickets when you register. For busy sessions, we may not accept tiny/mini/youth registrations received without spectators.
Please note – we’ll need to receive a correct and legal registration form by midnight on any deadline for you to be invoiced at the applicable pricing for the contents of your form, so please plan accordingly. Any extra items added after a deadline are subject to the current pricing.
We advise you to send in your entry for checking at least 5 working days before any deadline, as any incorrect entry forms will be your responsibility. Should you need any assistance with this please email email@example.com
Session information can be found here.
As a coach, once you’ve emailed your registration form to us, you’ll need to get ready to make a payment. Coaches should wait for an invoice before sending payment. Please do not send any payment before receiving an invoice; sending payment without an invoice does not secure any order.
Subject to the session/event still having availability, ICE will invoice you by email following receipt of your correctly completed and legal registration form. Your invoice will be sent to the email address provided on the registration form (please monitor your junk mail folder as well as your inbox, and we’d recommend marking ICE as safe senders if your email provider offers that facility).
Payment is by BACS. Please use your Invoice Number as the payment reference.
Your invoice will state your payment terms. To receive the pricing stated on the invoice, please ensure payment is made by the date stated on the invoice, otherwise the next price bracket may be applied. Late payment may result in extra fees being added. Please note the T&Cs for further information.