Support for Coaches

Updated 16th March 2020

Updated to clarify that we will endeavour to deliver postponed events later in the season or at the start of next season. For example, this may be dependent on the length of any proposed government ban or recommendation.

Support for Coaches: 13th March 2020

Dear Coaches,

We hope that you are all coping in this very difficult time of uncertainty.

Our main priority is to support the health and wellbeing of you and your clubs/businesses and our staff, whilst trying to remain solvent to protect the future of your cheerleading and dance events through this national crisis. We will be taking advice from the government and venues, and will endeavour to deliver all of our events where possible.

In the interest of supporting teams who wish to attend ICE this season, we are going to offer the following, for events from Summer Meltdown until the end of July 2020:

  1. Early bird pricing deadline extended to 4 weeks prior to each event, with an extended payment deadline to 2 weeks prior to the event. In order for us to offer this, we ask coaches to submit their intentions to detailing which ICE events they’re intending to enter along with approximate numbers, to assist us with planning.
  2. If the government declares a closure on mass participation events which apply to us, we will postpone the event and endeavour to deliver it later in the season or at the start of next season. If the new date does not suit your programme, your payment can be transferred to any other available ICE event up to July 2021.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries, but do bear in mind we are experiencing a high level of correspondence at the moment. Thank you for your patience whilst we work through your enquiries as quickly as possible.