Coronavirus Update 18th March

Further to our previous announcement dated 16th March 2020, please be advised that Summer Meltdown (Doncaster 16-17 May) is now also postponed due to the ongoing coronavirus situation.

This means all ICE events up until 17th May are now postponed:

  • Sub Zero, Stirling 21-22 March
  • Too Cool for School, Stoke-on-Trent 27 March
  • ICE Cooler, Stoke-on-Trent 28-29 March
  • Dance Fusion, Newcastle on Tyne 3 May
  • Summer Meltdown, Doncaster 16-17 May

Team ICE hugely appreciate your patience whilst we continue to work hard on adjusting plans, and we’re grateful for your continued understanding during these uncertain times. We apologise for any disappointment caused as a result of these postponements. As soon as we have new dates or further details, please be assured we’ll contact coaches.

Currently, ICE events from 23rd May onwards are scheduled to go ahead as planned. For these events, the early bird pricing deadline has been extended to 4 weeks prior to each event, with an extended payment deadline to 2 weeks prior to the event. For more information, please see our recent announcement regarding measures we’re taking to support coaches during these uncertain times:

If anything changes, we will contact coaches and we will aim to give you as much notice as possible. The latest information will also be available on and on social media.

With sincere thanks for your continued support,

Team ICE