We are very excited to announce that coaches can now register for the following events:
ICE Ultimate Dance Experience Events (up to July 2020)
- Dance Fury 17 Nov 2019, Walsall
- Dance Fusion 3 May 2020, Newcastle
- Dance Festival 5 Jul 2020, Chester
- Dance Fever 12 Jul 2020, Bedford
And 2019-2020 season ICE Extravaganza Cheer & Dance Events (including Extra Cool & ICE Championships)
- Christmas ICE Breaker 7 Dec 2019, Stoke-on-Trent
- Frost Fest 2 Feb 2020, Antrim, Northern Ireland
- ICE Blizzard 8-9 Feb 2020, Newcastle
- Northern Frostbite 29 Feb – 1 Mar 2020, Chester
- Spring Thaw Out 7-8 Mar 2020, Newport, South Wales
- Sub Zero 21-22 Mar 2020, Stirling, Scotland
- ICE Cooler (EXTRA COOL)* 28-29 Mar 2020, Stoke-on-Trent
- Summer Meltdown (EXTRA COOL)* 16-17 May 2020, Doncaster
- ICE Blast (EXTRA COOL)* 23-24 May 2020, Crawley
- Big Chill 6-7 Jun 2020, Peterborough
- ICE Championships* 27-28 Jun 2020, Stoke-on-Trent
*Extra Cool & ICE Championships events take place on a sprung floor (and have additional divisions available). All other events take place on a non-sprung floor.
ALSO – NEW FOR THIS SEASON – the “Too Cool for School” Schools & University event on Friday 27 March 2020 in Stoke-on-Trent.
If you have any questions at all about bringing routines to ICE, please feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or just give us a call on 0333 335 0089 – we’ll be happy to help!